Strategic Project Manager - Marketing
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The Strategic Project Manager for Marketing is responsible for accelerating key initiatives to drive efficiency and effectiveness across Agilent's Global Marketing organization. They are responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This is a senior role that requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously. A key initial focus for the role is the activation and scaling of Marketing Automation, in partnership with Agilent's Digital Channel.
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapting work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Designing and signing off on contracts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Identifying growth opportunities, developing business cases and initiating new projects
Where will your expertise have most influence? Right here, where as Consultant to group and business-wide managers, you'll thrive on the challenge of initiating project and program design, leading the innovation of high impact and long-ranging strategic programs and initiatives and perfecting your excellent analysis, presentation and strategy development skills.