Field Service Specialist (m/f) - France
About the Job
Advanced Analytical - A part of Agilent Technologies, Inc., a manufacturer of innovative scientific instrumentation for the genomics, biotechnology and pharmaceutical markets based in Ankeny, IA is currently seeking a Field Service Specialist - France to join our team.
This full time dynamic position will work directly with customers, with a primary focus on providing installation, training, field service/support, as needed repair/maintenance, and additional application support activities of our capillary electrophoresis (CE) based DNA/RNA analysis systems.
The ideal candidate would be based in or near Paris, France. The primary territory covered includes all of France with occasional travel outside this region on an as-needed basis.
- Remote installation, training, and implementation of capillary electrophoresis-based instrumentation
- Remote maintenance/repair of instrumentation and/or diagnosis/resolution of product performance issues
- Training of customers on instrument hardware, data analysis software, and sample preparation
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction by proactively responding to customer needs and offering advice regarding equipment usage, preventative maintenance, and/or application development
- Performing routine customer follow ups within the specified territory
- Providing continuous feedback regarding customer needs, field service issues, and/or market trends
- Providing occasional technical assistance to sales team with client demonstrations
- Participating in the promotion and sale of extended maintenance contracts
- Travel up to 80% of the time on average depending on the work load