Director, Sales Compensation
About the Job
Business Unit: Benefits for new hires start on Day 1. & Summary: & Employees at all levels are expected to:& & Primary Responsibilities: & Core Responsibilities: & Education Level: & Field of Study: - Business, Marketing & Years of Experience: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
As a key leader on our West Division Sales and Operations team, the Sales Compensation Director will lead sales compensation for our residential sales channels; including Xfinity Stores, Direct Sales, Technician, Xfinity Communities, Indirect Sales, and Call Centers for the Comcast West Division. This role will partner with sales leadership teams, compensation teams, and compensation platform partners regarding the design, implementation and ongoing administration of compensation plans. The Sales Compensation Director leads a team of managers (4) and analysts (16) located in the Comcast West Division office and Sales Call Centers.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.&
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.&
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.&
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.&
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.&
- Drive results and growth.&
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Ensure accurate and timely commission and incentive payouts for sales channels.
- Partner with Sales Channel leaders in all matters pertaining to sales compensation and incentives, including plan design, launch and execution.
- Acts as liaison between HQ and Regions on incentive and compensation strategies.&
- Develops programs and systems to support strategic direction of sales channels.&
- Supports the Sales Operations teams in multiple tasks to help increase effectiveness in sales channel projects.
- Act as Change Management agent to ensure all compensation programs are implemented and executed successfully in the West Division.
- Designs compensation training and communication documents, including training guides, FAQs and policy documents.
- Provide leadership and oversight for all sales compensation activities pertaining to sales channels.
- Liaison for West Division with our InfoQuest partners, assisting with tracking, communicating, and rolling out enhancements to our InfoQuest system.
- Ensure accurate and timely commission payouts for sales channels.
- Liaison for Sales Channel leaders in all matters pertaining to sales compensation, facilitating regular communication and addressing the needs of the sales channels.
- Create a successful and fun environment while focusing on personal and leadership development throughout the entire team. &
- Effectively lead multiple business initiatives and successfully stakeholder with senior leadership on regular basis.&
- Position will require travel to WA and OR to visit Call Center compensation team, as well as occasional travel to other Call Centers and Regional offices.
- These core responsibilities apply to all Marketing and Sales Director positions at Comcast:&
- Reviews marketing plans to ensure maximum sales volume is at minimum cost for all lines of business.&
- Partners with Product Sales Team leaders and marketing management to identify key reports, functionality and system tasks to support the sales process and improve tracking, usage, and trend identification.&
- Identifies marketing prospects to implement lead tracking initiatives.&
- Oversees the daily activity reports and reporting trends.&
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.&
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.&
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
Employees at all levels are expected to:&
Field of Study:
- Business, Marketing
Years of Experience:
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer