Manager, Employee Engagement
About the Job
Business Unit: Military Experience Welcome!! Job Summary: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1.
Responsible for development and implementation of Employee Relations policies and practices. Conducts internal audits of employee relations issues to identify possible violations and makes recommendations of appropriate actions to resolve issues. Designs plans and implements Employee Relations programs policies and guidelines to promote and enhance employee satisfaction. Serves as subject matter and provides guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies.
- Provides guidance support and training to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Conducts prompt thorough investigations in response to employee complaints. Identifies recommends and oversees implementation of appropriate actions to accomplish resolution of employee concerns.
- Provides support to management on organization structure succession planning and employee development initiatives.
- Identifies recommends and oversees implementation of appropriate actions to accomplish resolutions of employee concerns.
- Conducts employee focus group sessions employees surveys and interviews to obtain employee feedback.
- Identifies employee concerns and monitors overall employee satisfaction. Partners with leadership and employees to develop and implement action plans.
- Identifies and addresses turnover trends and develops initiatives to increase retention of skilled talent.
- Maintains appropriate records of investigations. Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent- Human Resource Certification Institute
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- A minimum of 5 plus years Employee Relations experience
- A minimum of 7 plus years HR experience
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to draft employee communications and identify ways to effectively communicate with employees
- Labor Relations experience a plus
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with all Federal and State employment laws
- Ability to investigate and respond to legal claims; EEOC Wage and Hour
- Travel Required, up to 40%
Military Experience Welcome!!
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer