Cost Accounting Finance Analyst - Intermediate
About the Job
This is a business analyst role within Worldwide Cost Accounting hub operation based in Penang. You will join a dynamic team and expected to use both technical and analytical skills to provide financial processes support to business partners from various organizations worldwide.
- Review and update inventory-related process documents in Knowledge Portal and department web portal for consistency and compliance with US GAAP and SOX requirements.
- Prepare / Review/ Interpret analysis/reports on inventory fluctuations and inventory-related variances for Agilent Businesses and perform investigations and provide business solutions where necessary.
- Manage / Monitor cost accounting helpdesk for inventory-related operations, and participate in ad-hoc work tasks or projects on issue resolution.
- Provide support for Corporate and other worldwide initiatives concerning inventory and inventory-related automation programs or ERP upgrades.
- Participate / Support internal, external and SOX process audits, walk-through and / or reviews.