Operational Reporting Analyst
About the Job
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Reporting Analyst! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for metric reporting and analysis, billing and operational processes, as well as day-to-day inquiries.
Tracking and Reporting
- Ensure all tracking systems and databases are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Produce client specific scheduled reports as required.
- Produce ad-hoc reports as required by the business in line with client specific scope of services.
- Continually review and monitor systems and processes and suggest methods of improvement.
- Undertake if necessary special projects, determining approach, compiling/analysing data and preparing reports with recommendations.
- Produce any specific financial analysis that may be required.
- Support the recruitment process to ensure that related activities such as contract generation, background reference checking, and on-boarding are all supported through the recruitment systems.
- Service Excellence
- Monitor and help drive Cielo’s Service Excellence Programme to ensure the quality and value of service delivery is in line with agreed service levels
- To help determine and develop administrative processes and procedures, ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of services and support across the function
- Continually look at ways to improve service levels and the value of recruitment to the business
- Meticulous attention to detail when manipulating data, producing reports and auditing
- Advanced Excel skills – able to present data in a creative, visual but understandable way. Knowledge of pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, nested formulas needed (VBA nice to have but not essential)
- A logical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- Have a passion for service excellence to drive continuous improvement across clients
- A great communicator – Have the ability to develop relationships with Senior Stakeholders
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.
Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com