XFINITY MOBILE TECH TIER 2 SUPPORT
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for working closely with higher-level technicians in allmarkets nationwide to understand root cause for provisioning and repair-related tickets. Communicates and/or implements process requirements toreduce overall trouble rates. Uses multiple software systems andapplications to ensure customer service orders and repair tickets arecompleted accurately and on-time. Works on straight forward tasks usingestablished procedures.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for howyou do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put ourcustomers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of ourgame-changing technology, products and services, especially our digitaltools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and beingopen to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working thatbrings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joininghuddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to dobetter for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and ourcommunities
- Applies corrective action processes to accurately resolve customerorder issues, ensuring customers' service commitments are met across thenational footprint.
- Isolates and resolves problems by correlating information from networkequipment, etc.
- Notifies appropriate individuals and organizations of network outagesand restoration events by opening system trouble tickets, as necessary,with the fix agencies.
- Uses multiple software systems/applications and institutionalknowledge to investigate, triage, and troubleshoot complex repair,activation, security, control or 911 addressing related issues acrossthe national footprint.
- Works closely with third parties and business partners to understandroot cause and make recommendations on process and InteractiveTroubleshooting Guide (ITG) enhancements in order to improve first callresolution.
-Records and/or maintains information notes within the necessary systemswhen manual intervention is required to resolve order discrepancy(s).
- Opens tickets and records/maintains necessary documentation to trackticket through resolution.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer