About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Preferred Qualifications: - Previous Comcast Experience - 2 to 4 years of Leadership Experience Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for supervising and monitoring Specialist, Technicians, and contractors as well as the safety and progress of Construction personnel. Negotiates and monitors progress on new build, rebuild, extension, expansion, design, and planning. Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business support, technical, or production staff who perform tasks in the same function. Sets priorities for the team.
Assigns tasks and checks work at regular intervals. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Supervises direct and functional reports. Coaches and monitors performance of employees to established goals and objectives.
- Inspects the quality of work of employees and contractors regularly, ensuring that all standards (federal, state, and Company) are followed.
- Develops and implements appropriate methods, practices, policies, and procedures. Informs employees of changed processes.
- Develops and assigns work schedules.
- Ensures that resources (i.e. vehicles, equipment, and inventory) are maintained in proper working order. Assists with the coordination of projects.
- Tracks all activity for Construction and reports accordingly.
- Plans all facets of the construction process, rendering decision on workflow, production planning and control, and material and labor cost control.
- Acts as liaison with appropriate Company Engineering personnel, company consultants, and vendors.
- Reviews and/or submits contractor invoices for approval.
- Practices Company safety policies and procedures and ensures they are followed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- Previous Comcast Experience
- 2 to 4 years of Leadership Experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer