Supervisor, Technical Support (Xfinity Mobile)
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for overseeing and supervising the day-to-day operations of
complex customer support operation functions of the National Customer
Technical Support group. Provides technical assistance to customers and
employees. Conducts technical training. Customarily and regularly
directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Supervises, interviews, and hires a staff of Technical Support
- Provides initial as well as ongoing training and coaching for
Technical Support representatives.
- Coordinates and schedules work assignments relating to subscriber
inquiries, support calls, and complaints.
- Handles difficult customer inquiries and complaints referred by
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs.)
- Monitors CSRs to ensure professionalism, accuracy, and use of
information given and performs annual performance appraisals.
- Sets productivity standards and goals; monitors daily/weekly/monthly
progress and reports results to the Customer Technical Support Manager.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer