About the Job
This position is responsible for supporting the preparation, review, negotiation, and execution of contractual agreements with third party vendors.& This position will also provide analytical support to Contract and Audit teams, as well as maintain and create departmental reports as requested.& Strong analytical, written and comprehension skills required.& Knowledge of and experience in data analysis also required.&
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Supports contracting process including negotiation, document drafting, and lifecycle management.
- Analyzes data to identify risks to Comcast, opportunities for cost reduction, process improvements, and improved efficiencies.
- Establishes requirements/standards and assesses the quality of the data used for intelligence and decision making.
- Helps facilitate RFx process from conducting initial due diligence to supporting contract negotiations.
- Collaborates with internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of special projects.
- Updates and maintains various departmental reports.
- Ensures that data analysis and work products meet required needs.
- Creates executive PowerPoints and develops spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance required. Must be able to work evenings and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access (a plus), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Assists with other special projects as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent
- JD and/or MBA a plus
Field of Study
- Telecommunications, Cable, Law, and/or Consulting.
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer