Recruiter 2, Recruitment
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: - 2+ years of high volume recruting experience required - Experience recruiting sales professionals preferred - Strong sourcing skills required Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for partnering with management to make candidate selections
and develops offer of employment. Aligns with the recruitment strategies
and activities of the department. Coordinates several aspects of the
recruitment process. Evaluates employment applications and screens,
interviews, and refers candidates for additional interviews. Works with
moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Extends and negotiates offers of employment. Facilitates relocation
process for candidates, as needed. Handles several aspects of the
recruitment process including: job requisition design, sourcing,
screening, pre-employment checks, compliance, and on-boarding.
- Creates initial job requisitions including outlining requirements for
positions and ensuring the requisition is approved and posted to
applicant tracking system.
- Utilizes feedback from hiring department to develop firm understanding
of department culture and position requirements, including skills and
background required for the position.
- Develops and maintains relationships with businesses, government and
community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies and search
firms, and other Recruiters.
- Initiates contact with qualified candidates and provides
pre-employment information regarding job requirements, location, wages,
benefits, allowances, and employment policies.
- Reviews employment applications, resumes, and other credentials.
Conducts phone screens, in-person interviews, and pre-employment
assessments. Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews.
Provides timely follow up and correspondence. Manages relationships with
third party vendors.
- Conducts background investigations and verifications of educational
and employment experience.
- Ensures recruitment process is compliant with state and federal and
employment laws. Works with HR teams to ensure compliance with reporting
- Creates and reviews interview guides.
- Makes public presentations at job fairs, schools, and organizations
regarding the Company and its employment opportunities.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- 2+ years of high volume recruting experience required
- Experience recruiting sales professionals preferred
- Strong sourcing skills required
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer