University Recruiting Coordinator
About the Job
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a University Recruiting Coordinator! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The University Recruiting Coordinator leads the client’s University Program activities and events focused on University Relations (UR) and early talent. They act as a brand ambassador for the client, focused on attracting exceptional talent aligned with the client’s Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) strategy, and enhancing the client’s social media and branding presence.
- Attend key professional conferences and events to promote, brand, and attract potential talent to the organization.
- Create timelines and project plans associated with each academic institution for all activities and events including influencing stakeholders to attend and communicate regularly to institutions. Organize and manage recruitment calendar.
- In partnership with the University Program Lead, develop, enhance, and maintain relationships with campus career centers, student organizations, and key faculty to make the client employer of choice on campus.
- Report out to all stakeholders including UR Leadership, Talent Acquisition, and divisional business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to ensure seamless on-boarding experiences for interns/co-ops, hiring manager satisfaction and other UR/recruitment metrics.
- Partner with Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) client partners to provide support for attending key conferences and meetings in support of the organization’s D&I strategy.
- Coordinate event details and logistics, prepare communication plans, and support business leaders to ensure they have appropriate branding and recruitment collateral in support of candidate attraction.
- Partner with third party vendor to execute against social media strategy. Main point of contact for print campaigns and networking events.
- Identify new opportunities to build brand recognition in key markets.
- Create, modify and post content on social media sites that support TA strategy.
- Act as project manager for all social media campaign initiatives at our major site locations.
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources or related field is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of two or more years’ recruiting experience.
- Experience within university recruiting strongly preferred.
- Must sit onsite in the Bridgwater, NJ area.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficient in technology and social media tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to present and influence at multiple levels of the organization.
- Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org