Field Relocation Project Manager
About the Job
Supports the sale and manages the solution design/development of large integrated service projects to external customers; often involving multi-function and multi-vendor efforts. Determines overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements. Assists external customer in the definition and implementation of complex integrated solutions requiring CrossLab services. Is responsible for the pricing of customized solutions and ensuring implementation within goals. Builds and maintains client and delivery partner relationships. Coordinates internal and external project team members. In addition, manages assigned internal projects in support of the development and delivery of SSD services and delivery.
The ideal candidate:
- Can Apply and demonstrate commitment to industry accepted project management processes, practices, tools, and behaviors
- Can provide examples of Successful management, implementation, and deployment of assigned customer CrossLab solutions and projects
- Will Lead Customer physical inventory and tagging activities
- Has experience Providing Cross-functional team leadership that is in line with Agilent policies and procedures
- Assist with 3rd Party On boarding and Contracting for assigned projects
- Is very detail oriented
- Has the ability to train and mentor others that may be assisting on projects
- Can lead meetings, update customers, and communicate well with management
- Listens to the needs of the customer and can brainstorm with internal and external teams to develop project plans or resolve project issues
- Can adapt quickly to new software, SOP's, and processes as needed to work in different customer situations
- Has the ability to travel, when needed, depending on the location of the project
- Has the ability to work independently and assume responsibility for project timelines, budget, reporting and overall project management
- Is a strong communicator with internal teams, customers and managers
- Is flexible and can an adapt to change - within a timeline, project or needs of the department
- Works well in diverse teams with a sense of urgency, while being willing and able to make course corrections if one path isn't working
- Is a positive representative to demonstrate Agilent's industry leading expertise and insight
- Has an entrepreneurial, innovative, creative and flexible mindset
- Can focus and make tough trade-offs when necessary to consistently drive superior business outcomes for our customers
- Is accountable for actions - do what you say you will do - follow through on commitments with a relentless pursuit of customer success
- Has innovation and is a strong contributor - driving to invent, discover solutions, and seek new ideas to help our customers.
- Has the core values of Trust, Respect and Teamwork - Agilent strives to create an inclusive team environment that treats all individuals, their ideas and contributions, with trust and respect
- Will treat all Individuals with respect. We create an inclusive environment that fosters respect for each person's ideas and contributions. We realize the full power of a global, diverse workforce.
- Delivers uncompromising integrity - never compromising integrity in any relationships with customers, competitors, suppliers or employees.