About the Job
Business Unit: Benefits for new hires start on Day 1. Job Summary: Employees at all levels are expect to: - Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing all FCC policies, programs, and practices to ensure full compliance with all regulations and standards within the public inspection files. May also have responsibility for CSHA and DOT inspection and audits.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Coordinates with the regions in gathering and providing accurate information for the Annual Cable Operator Report.
- Provides support to the regions for filling out and updating Aeronautical Frequency Notifications.
- Files the annual Cumulative Leakage Index (CLI) on time.
- Helps the systems with any license renewal issues that might arise.
- Tracks that the annual frequency and power checks are being completed for business band licenses and microwave licenses.
- Collects and reviews the quarterly public inspection file certificates.
- Collects and reviews the EAS (Emergency Alert System) quarterly certificates.
- Provides support during FCC, OSHA, or DOT inspections and/or audits.
- Provides assistance to the systems on tower registrations and any issues that might arise. Maintains the tower light log. Provides support for determining coordinates of tower sites.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer