Human Resources Professional
About the Job
Business Unit: MIlitary Experience Welcomed! Day 1 Benefits for New Hires! & Job Summary: & Primary& Responsibilities: & Core Responsibilities: & Job Specification: & Additional Requirements: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for duties within the West Division Office Human Resources department, supporting the Vice President of Center of Excellence Operations Support and the Vice President of Vendor Management.& .& The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in Human Resources practices and procedures. Provides support in such areas as recruitment and employment, personnel records, benefits and pay administration, data analytics, employee relations, training, performance management, AAP/EEO, and other project areas as assigned. Works with minimal supervision/guidance, utilizes excellent judgment, and may be responsible to determine & own work priorities. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.&
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Answers basic employee inquiries (e.g., benefits, Manager/Employee self-service, tools and forms, etc.) as needed and re-directs as needed for more complex issues
- Provides full HR business partnership including counseling, employee relations, orienting and training new leaders on interpretation and administration of HR policies and systems, talent management process, survey action planning, compensation administration, leadership development initiatives, etc., for assigned client groups.& Serves as initial point of contact for company employee issues and inquiries.
- Assembles various human resources materials such as new hire packets, training documents and other department related materials such as Open Enrollment, Brown Bag Lunch and Learns, Great Place to Work Week, Healthy Week, etc.
- Facilitates the onboarding process for new hires and transfers, coordinates and leads new employee orientation and acts as a liaison to coordinate new hire orientation and completes applicable new hire paperwork. Support in new leader onboarding.
- Provides communication to client groups about upcoming Human Resources initiatives
- Assists in administering performance reviews for company employees, helping leaders ensure they are thoroughly documenting through the entire process.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment, confidentiality, and discretion in matters of significance.& Conducts investigations and reviews/edits corrective action documentation.
- Coordinates participation in leadership development programs.
- Assists in preparing and facilitating succession planning process from start to finish.
- Maintains employee personnel files, records, and databases in line with company policies and government regulations.& & Retains records in accordance with company records retention requirements.
- Processes documents and forms necessary for the implementation of various Human Resources policies, programs, plans, procedures, and practices through HR administration, systems, and support.
- Prepares ad hoc reports as required (Performance Management, Annual Compliance, Your Voice, Roster information).& Conducts audits and analysis for initiatives such as sales compensation changes, satisfaction surveys, leadership effectiveness, turnover reduction, & performance review progress, leave of absence usage, employee surveys, turnover, and other HR information systems (HRIS) data.& &
- May provide support in maintaining SharePoint site for applicable teams.
- Coordinates mandatory compliance initiatives (handbook acknowledgments, mandatory training, performance reviews etc.)
- Operates HRIS system to maintain appropriate data integrity (Roster and & audits, employee changes, organizational and structural changes, pay changes, etc.)
- Resolves employee issues involving leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and payroll.&
- Assists with reporting and data capture for progression programs.& Develop and process information and provide information and letters to Regions.
- Provides Human Resources support and direction to supervisors and employees with the purpose of supporting the business imperatives, enhancing performance, and gaining a return on investment..
- Assists with major projects and initiatives that impact the six Regions in the West Division.& Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Trains recruiting personnel on eRecruiting's forms, approval processes, postings, and publications.
- Assists in administering performance reviews, meeting with both the employee and the employee's manager, and thoroughly documenting the entire process.
- Screens all resumes submitted for open job positions to find the most qualified candidates.
- Serves as initial point-of-contact for Company's employee issues and inquiries, including but not limited to payroll and Company policies.
- Tracks and maintains all records, ensuring that the hiring remains compliant with the U.S. EEOC.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and improves recruitment and compliance procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Degree in in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field highly preferred
- Experience in the field of Human Resources or applicable business application
- Some travel is required
MIlitary Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer