Commercial Customer Service (Tch Spt T2)
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for providing advanced technical support & service to our
internal and external customers by promptly answering escalated
inquiries, providing accurate information while troubleshooting and
problem solving. Exercise sound judgment in all matters related to the
customer, balancing the interest of both the customer and the company.
May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Assumes ownership of any issue escalated from Tier 1. Follow up and
customer call backs included.
- Effectively troubleshoots issues & equipment relating to
connectivity, network, equipment, identifying LAN issues, email and mail
delivery problems, client configuration, domain issues, PC/Mac
workstation configuration, DNS problem and proxy server configurations,
server level issues, and webhosting. Follow up with all issues to ensure
MTTR and clearly documenting tickets.
- Support of RIPv2 Static customers (ability to operate NetControl,
create configuration files, utilize the TFTP servers & troubleshoot
- Identify areas for process improvements and provide feedback to
- Prioritizes workload and manages multiple time sensitive issues at
- Assist with incoming calls when call volume peaks and participate in
rotating on-call program as needed.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating
product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines
of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware,
etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast
Business by proactively listening for opportunities to introduce
customer to new products, higher tiers of service, etc. on all eligible
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Technology or Computer Science
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer