Production operator (m/f)
About the Job
Agilent Technologies -- we stand for high-tech and laboratory expertise around the world. As a worldwide company based in Santa Clara (California/USA), in the heart of Silicon Valley, we offer instruments, software, services and supplies for the entire workflow in the analytical laboratory. Our solutions and products are used among other things for the development of new drugs, for food testing, in cancer research and in doping control. We inspire discoveries that advance the quality of life. At our German headquarters in Waldbronn we develop, produce and market leading comprehensive analytic solutions. Along with our sales offices in Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Ratingen, there is a staff of about 1,000 in Germany.
The Liquid Phase Separation Division- part of Agilent Technologies is a leader in developing innovative laboratory products, including instrumentation and consumable devices for the global life science sector. These products allow scientists to increase their efficiency and productivity within research and drug discovery and help to accelerate the development of improved diagnostics.
Agilent's ScreenTape platform for electrophoresis of DNA, RNA, and protein samples uses patented technology which offers compelling benefits to end-users in research laboratories worldwide. The ScreenTape platform provides rapid and convenient sample analysis compared to the leading competitors in its class. The product uses significantly smaller sample volumes than conventional electrophoresis techniques, with sample separation and analysis achieved in a matter of minutes. Moreover, the ScreenTape system is fully automated allowing sample load, processing, detection and analysis within an instrument the size of a desktop-printer.
Our Team is looking for Production Operator (m/f) based in Waldbronn, located near Karlsruhe at the northern Black Forest. As a technician, you will be working in the Production group as part of the ScreenTape manufacturing team. The ScreenTape manufacturing is a 5day / 2 shift operations.
Duration 13-24 months.
- Production of ScreenTapes in a high volume continuous flow production environment
- Incoming goods inspection of chemicals and raw material stock monitoring
- Independent and self-organized solution preparation for the production
- Troubleshooting of production problems that are associated with components, parts, products or processes
- Ongoing communication and alignment with production team to ensure interrupt free manufacturing
- Support of production engineering team with tests and result analysis to drive for process improvement
- Consumable stock monitoring and re-ordering
- Qualification, monitoring and maintenance of production equipment
- Support of preparation, adaptation and updating of documentation in line with the quality management system DIN EN ISO 9001 and 13485
- Participation in new product introduction
- Support of sample preparation for production end test