Project Manager - Human Capital Management
About the Job
Here is the opportunity to become one of the driving forces of Agilent's Global HR Services Team. You will be a major contributor for our Next Generation of Human Resources Systems as we migrate our legacy environment to a new Human Capital Management (HCM) System. You will have the opportunity to work with all HR functions (Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Administration, Staffing, Learning) and HRIT cross functional teams in the planning, project management, analysis, design and implementation of HCM across geographical and functional areas.
Key Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- HR Project Manager for one or more of the main tracks of the HCM project; examples, HR functional processes, data migration, user acceptance test, cutover activities, etc.
- Administration, configuration, testing new releases of the HCM system after implementation.
- Functional owner of global HR administration processes, technology and systems. Includes the administration, process development, transactions, and implementation and delivery of global HR Systems.
- Manage complex projects from start to finish inclusive of project planning, execution, tracking, facilitating technical/operational requirements identification and working with the IT department on projects with IT system delivery components.
* Manage changes to existing processes and systems by working with HR functional owners to:
- Document requirements for changes
- Manage the testing process of changes
- Approve production implementation of changes
- Participate in communications/training efforts of the changes as needed
* Maintain responsibility for the administration of Agilent programs. This includes:
- Thinking through analytical models that provide the necessary information
- Be the deep support contact on related systems and processes
- Support program and executive reporting needs
- Provide HR data expertise and administration in support of key processes