Agilent Brand Activation Manager
About the Job
At Agilent, we are dramatically changing our approach to brand management by strengthening its tie to business strategy and our ability to drive a differentiated position and above-market growth for our products and services. This is an opportunity to be on the forefront of this new approach and we are looking for a strong and collaborative marketing professional who is ready to help break ground in a strategic area for Agilent.
You will play a major role on the Brand Team in driving internal and external activation of the Agilent Trusted Answers Brand Promise & Platform, including support for Agilent's strategic sub-brands. For internal activation, you will work with our Brand Council, Brand Champions, HR and Agilent leadership to build programs to drive internal understanding, enthusiasm and sustained commitment of employees to deliver on the promise, resulting in a differentiated customer and brand experience. For external activation, you will work with the Agilent Brand Identity manager and marketing groups across Agilent to ensure that our brand identity and messaging is understood, effectively implemented and extended as appropriate.
Internal Brand Activation:
o Develop activation plans in partnership with the Agilent Brand Team, Brand Council, Agilent Leadership, HR and Brand Champions. Project manage worldwide activation plans and assist the Brand Champions with their regional/functional plans to embed our brand behaviors in the daily lives of employees.
o Lead and develop broad-based communication strategies and tactics. Work with the Global Comms team, HR and the Brand Champions to execute tactics through established and newly identified internal channels.
o Communicate with and gain commitment from Agilent leadership to champion and roll out the brand promise throughout their organizations. Ensure brand strategy becomes embedded in company and organizational strategies and processes.
o Coordinate tightly with other activation, customer experience and culture programs and initiatives
o Develop and roll-out activation workshops, training sessions and toolkits.
External Brand Activation
o Collaborate with Marketing Program Managers and PR managers to plan and integrate the brand promise messaging framework into marcom, campaigns and other external communications.
o As part of the Agilent Brand team and Brand Council, help lead the development and application of Agilent's brand strategy and portfolio to Agilent's business success
o Help manage Agilent's visual and verbal brand identity in partnership with the Agilent Brand Identity Manager, Creative Services and strategic sub-brand managers.
o Manage brand identity application for selected touch points and maintain related standards/documentation
o Provide expert situational brand consultation and quickly make sound, justified decisions
Skills and Experience:
- Brand marketing program planning and execution, brand marcom design and development and/or communication/PR skills.
- Strong understanding of Agilent customers, markets and Agilent sales and service ecosystem and product offerings worldwide.
- Strong project management skills in a dynamic environment.
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills with ability to drive cross-functional and cross-regionals teams forward.
- Experience managing external vendor relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Takes initiative, drives for results and always keeps the customer in mind.
- Works independently but also contributes to success of multi-discipline teams
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills, with demonstrated experience overseeing, managing, and executing complex schedules with dependencies and competing priorities
- Highly flexible, very responsive to change in direction and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Strong passion for the brand's role in driving growth for Agilent.