CSD Global Marcom
Agilent Technologies, Inc. Wilmington, DE
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The Global Marcom Specialist is responsible for the design, development and implementation of multi tactic marketing campaigns for the Academia and Government segment to perform against defined marketing goals. This individual is responsible for all campaign project management aspects, including the tactic mix selection, budget management, performance tracking and reporting. The global Marcom specialists works closely with the Marketing Program Manager to define campaign strategy and goals -- and with various internal functions and external partners for campaign asset development and implementation.
- Work closely with Global Marketing Program Managers and Global Marcom Specialist colleagues to develop the global campaign strategy and design
- Work with Global and Regional Marketing Program Managers to identify, develop and implement an effective campaign design to meet key business objectives and additional KPI's (per the annual operational plans)
- Ensure adherence to Agilent brand and design standards and consistent messaging across programs, campaigns and deliverables.
- Manages the development and delivery of all campaign assets such as eDM, landing pages, multi-media, media, web pages, key sales collateral (brochures, flyer), tradeshows, face-to-face events, and campaign announcements on time and on budget
- Work with Agilent internal groups and external agencies for development, localization and implementation of campaign assets.
- Track and analyze campaign performance metrics to continually optimize campaign outcome. Provide monthly campaign dashboard to monitor campaign effectiveness and provide recommendations to optimize results
- Review and discuss campaign strategy and results with global and regional MPM and PLs/Segments stakeholders during quarterly marketing planning/review meetings to ensure strategic goals are met
- Collaborate with internal clients and stakeholders such as Product and Segment Marketing, Global and Regional Marketing Program teams, and external partners to facilitate quality and timely delivery of projects
- Own campaign budget allocation and cost tracking in Agilent systems to support ROMI analysis
- Maintain projects and documents in Agilent databases and content management systems