Technical Solution Chemist
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Delivers technical expertise for solution implementation to customer based on Agilent products and services. Is focused during various phases of the sales process including customer requirements analysis, feature-by-feature demonstrations, benchmarks, competitive positioning, and implementation/execution, generally allocated by project and engineering services. Understands customer's problems, recommends solutions to meet their needs, and ensures customer satisfaction. Integrates Agilent products and services (at the system/solutions level) into customer's environment. Prepares detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products, applications and/or solutions. Ensures the product functions per specifications. Also ensures our system solution platform is functioning properly at the customer site. May be product or technology focused. May deliver customer training classes and consulting related to our application, as well as assist in pre-sales, as part of their tasks.
* POST Application Engineering; Provides both post-sales technology support and technical solution services including in on-line technical support, customer education, root cause analysis for complex problems, and application support for assigned products to external/internal customers.
* The level of support provided is consistent with Agilent defined entitlement. This includes the support that results in timely problem resolution through the most cost-effective channel for the customer and proactive preventative actions.
* Also support Agilent CrossLab and should visit customer sites to remain current on supported products. And leverage Pre and Post interactions with customers to identify and qualify further revenue opportunities and relays qualified information to sales when it appropriate.
1. Deliver application support for products.
- Directly deliver the application support to the customer through on-line and on-site in CSO.
- Works on system/application engineering assignments with broadly defined objectives.
- Contribute to the development of new theories, method, processes and techniques.
- Covering the entire Korea.
2. Customer Education Support.
- Basically have the role for Customer Training at Agilent University.
- Represent the company at internal or external forums and conferences.
- Deliver the customized training on-site related to applications.
3. Root Cause Analysis.
- Analyze root cause failures/errors having serious impact to achieving organizational goals.
- Solves non-routine issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization.
- Use in-depth field experience to identify solution to complex problems.
- Actively lead the escalations in level of complexity of svc such as repeat failures/pending issues have long lasting effects degrading our business.