GBS -Integrating Manager ( Digital Channel Support)
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The Global Business Services (GBS) Department is seeking an experienced Integrating Manager to lead the Digital Channel Operations and Support. This role provides an exciting opportunity for a proven leader to expand their current accountabilities on a broad geographical basis.
The person will be responsible for leading an experienced team of professionals providing e-commerce support, Publishing and Testing support while also building strategies to support revenue generation for the e-business.
The position requires a leader who is self-driven, has the ability to drive GBS organization to greater heights by strategically considering Digital operational and support needs, driving process and operations excellence, experienced at leading and motivating the team, ability to effectively engage and influence stakeholders, develop team members and create a strong succession pipeline.
Primary Responsibilities of the role are:
- Lead operations and support while building a strong customer support model aligned with the newly introduced digital enterprise tools and capabilities
- Support revenue generation by creating support strategies for a responsive and delighting customer experience
- Engage with and collaborate with other Agilent businesses (IT, COpC etc) to achieve common goals for the organization.
- Increase customer loyalty and decrease business risk by proving leadership on best in class external and internal customer support.
- The candidate is also responsible to increase the internal teams efficiency by providing guidance on support process optimization.
- Good knowledge in managing multiple processes with special focus and knowledge of Online channel (eCommerce & B2B channel), and Business analytics processes and tools. Knowledge in additional areas SAP CRM, Marketing operations is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the Publishing processes, testing methodologies and related tools is a requirement.
- Support the future analytics strategy of the organization with understanding of and ability to implement latest industry trends in support management
- Facilitate strong relationship with business partners through effective communication, having regular interaction with business partners, understanding and executing their expectations with in stipulated time frame. Also establish systems, processes & culture within GBS to effectively collaborate with partners
- Create strategies and execute on them
- Responsible for managing project executions, work transitions and delivery management (related to process management) with focus on the quality of deliverables
- Ability to be quick and decisive, collaborative and influencing while demonstrating energy to remove roadblocks and drive results.
- Identify opportunities for driving operational excellence and designs strategic and tactical plans/projects to build an effective organization.
- Report operational performance (BFT, Dashboard, SLA performance) per established schedules; ensure that measures are met or exceeded and take corrective actions as required.
- Participate in establishing the operation plans for the department with the program lead and GBS manager
- Own the work allocation, organizational capacity creation, nurturing and grooming the right talent identifying the critical individuals and positions in the organization and create a sustainable career path for key individuals.
- Accountable for department results based on defined performance metrics according to business objectives
- Manages cross functional and/or cross geography projects
- Able to focus beyond "business as usual" -- bring market intelligence and best practices to develop best in class solutions.
- A strong leader, experienced in cross culture leadership, be a fully engaged team player and a role model for the organization.