Sales Specialist LabInformatics Distributor Countries (IDO)
About the Job
In this sales specialist position you'll be joining a dynamic and high-achieving sales team responsible for growing the Laboratory Informatics business. In this critical role you will leverage your sales expertise, informatics experience, and knowledge of the bio-pharmaceutical and chemical analysis markets to achieve success. Agilent Technologies offers a unique opportunity to join an organization that is dedicated to innovation and contribution, where trust and respect, teamwork, and uncompromising integrity are the ingredients for individual and company success. You will in this function closely work together with the distributors and partner managers in your area of responsibilities.
You will be responsible for selling Agilent's portfolio of informatics products including Networked Chromatography Data Systems, Scientific Data Management Systems, and the Electronic Lab Notebook. You will be teamed up with country sales teams in your region of responsibility and drive the Lab Informatics business together with them. You will be responsible for meeting sales objectives, interpreting and acting on customer needs to create business opportunities, closing sales opportunities and representing the informatics business in all sales-oriented activities.
- Enterprise Level LI Sales
- Technical Management of sales including demos of laboratory software
- Technical understanding of customer workflows and ability to translate Agilent LabInformatics solutions to meet these workflows.
- Meeting sales objectives
- Driving Informatics sales opportunities
- Sales funnel management
- Qualification of sales leads
- Driving New Product Introductions
- Understanding of general Lab Informatics environment -- CDS, Scientific Data Management, Electronic Lab Notebook, LIMS, etc
- Detailed management of the quote-to-order process