Advanced Advertising Services Analyst
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for supporting and assisting in the development and
execution of inventory strategies through the analysis and management of
all inventory in order to make recommendations that will maximize
revenue and inventory management. Works with moderate guidance in own
area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Develops and runs traffic inventory and capacity models.
- Provides current information on available traffic inventory to assist
sales pricing, packaging and sales programs development. Assists in the
analysis of inventory and rate practices to develop optimum revenue
opportunities. This would include the execution of rate adjustments and
allocation changes as needed.
- Creates metrics for measuring impact of both rate and inventory
adjustments. Distributes rate information, including ensuring most
recent rate information is available as needed.
- Uses various analytics reporting tools, analyzes key performance
metrics as they relate to content and promotional mix.
- Ensures data integrity for reporting, including identifying and
reconciling all discrepancies.
- Analyzes various data sources to inform future testing and provides
recommendations to support overall business goals.121:121
- Assists and contributes to the overall coordination for the flow of
information and communication between sales, sales support and
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer