Global Product Manager
About the Job
We are looking for a Global Product Manager for our H&E and Special Stains solutions. Agilent is a global leader in tissue-based cancer diagnostics. Hospital and research laboratories worldwide use Agilent's Dako reagents, instruments, software and expertise to make precise diagnoses and determine the most effective treatment for cancer patients.
Do you have experience within the field of product marketing and commercialization of Medical devices and/or Diagnostic tests? Then you might be the person that we are looking for to join our Global Marketing team.
About the job:
You will be responsible for managing the entire product life cycle of Dako H&E and Special Stains solution including:
- Develop global marketing life cycle plans for your product areas
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to define current and future market needs
- Prepare business cases/project justifications for initiation of new product development or product improvement and participate as marketing representative in these projects
- Develop launch plans in close collaboration with Global Marketing Managers for H&E and Special Stains
- Conduct product and sales training for customer facing team
- Drive product care activities in close collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Develop promotional activities to grow market share in close collaboration with local Marketing and Sales teams to ensure the product meets its commercial objectives
- Create and maintain key relationships with influential customers and thought leaders
This is a cross functional position. Included is the development and maintenance of relationships with key stakeholders within R&D, Operations, Sales and QA/RA.