East Territory Scheduling Coordinator
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Some people like to solve problems. Others want to figure out how to avoid future problems by analyzing what caused them in the first place. These are the people we want to join us at Agilent Technologies.
Join the recognized industry leading service team as a Scheduling Coordinator in Agilent's Services and Support Division. What does this mean in terms of day-to-day activities? It means that you will be the internal voice of our customers, working on the front line with our business partners, Service Engineers and District Service Managers to fulfill the needs of these customers. As a Scheduling Coordinator you will solve unique challenges every day and provide our customers with thoughtful efficient solutions.
Agilent's instrumentation enables our customers to make the world a better place. From pharmaceutical companies working on cancer treatments to environmental laboratories monitoring the quality of our drinking water, it's critical that when a customer has an issue, the Agilent Service team is quickly there to help. Agilent's team of Scheduling Coordinators has a critical responsibility in ensuring our field engineers are scheduled to be at our customer sites quickly.
Can you coordinate schedules in a dynamic environment and communicate the plan effectively? Start your career with a talented team that exhibits Agilent service organization's core values of: Speed; Focus; Accountability; Uncompromising Integrity; Innovation & Contribution; Trust, Respect & Teamwork.
The successful candidate in this position will:
- Be accountable for scheduling the right resource to meet customer need
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Communicate and keep customers updated regarding the status of on-site visits
- Treat customer issues with prompt attention and an exceptional level of professionalism
- Behave in a manner that results in a positive customer experience
- Keep accurate and timely records of resource availability and commitments
- Document handling of each service call accurately and in a timely manner in the service database
- Demonstrate sound business judgment when prioritizing and managing competing priorities