About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
By delivering high-quality, innovative products to customers when and where they need them, Agilent's Manufacturing Team supports our company's mission to inspire scientists and researchers to make discoveries that advance the quality of life. Join our fast-growing, dynamic organization and be part of this rewarding work.
As a Bioprocessing Associate you will perform cell culture and downstream antibody processing for antibody and cell block production.
- Purification, cell banking, stock culture maintenance, culture expansion and harvest.
- Perform bioreactor production that includes inoculation, monitoring, harvesting and routine cell extraction from the bioreactors.
- Perform product quality testing using ELISA, IHC, SDS-PAGE, and other applicable methods.
- Conduct equipment maintenance and inventory management when required.
- Maintain a clean and organized general lab and cell culture lab space.
- Perform all tasks adhering to laboratory policies/guidelines while maintaining a safe working environment.
- Expected to have extreme attention to details and maintain accurate and up to date documentation that is compliant with internal and external regulations.
- Schedule production batches with correct lead times and monitor the accuracy of live forecasts for final production batches.
- Monitor antibody inventory to ensure batches are created in a timely manner to meet the customer required delivery date.
- Give input for creating and revising technical procedures, SOP's, forms, worksheets and other documents.
- Take part in cross functional team projects.
- Work within larger production group to ensure production meets all specifications and regulatory compliance.
- Work towards production and project time lines to ensure production deadlines are met and participate in process validation as required.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.