SQL Developer & Analyst
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for defining business intelligence requirements for
individual subject areas; develops conceptual data models, design,
build, and test sets of reporting and analytic business intelligence
programs. Works cross-functionally to collect data and makes actionable
recommendations at all levels. Infers trends from a variety of data
sources and confidently delivers their interpretation; makes
recommendations to executives. Works with moderate guidance in own area
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Plans and executes multiple projects involving all aspects of business
intelligence solutions and data, including business intelligence
analysis and data exploitation.
- Takes business intelligence to the next level to support business
decisions and recommend best practices and policy in business
intelligence implementation, maintenance, and data quality.
- Contributes to a variety of projects related to development, testing,
and implementation of new and modified business intelligence systems in
an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Leads analysis and recommendations relating to organization's
optimization and testing efforts.
- Customizes business intelligence report contents and views using
Excel, Access, and other tools to meet the requirements of internal
- Works with team and customers to define business requirements, resolve
technical issues, and provide training.
- Works cross-functionally to implement key projects. Interfaces with
other departments to leverage data for their respective business needs.
- Tracks web site usage using Omniture and other web tracking tools.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer