SQL Developer & Analyst
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for defining business intelligence requirements forindividual subject areas; develops conceptual data models, design,build, and test sets of reporting and analytic business intelligenceprograms. Works cross-functionally to collect data and makes actionablerecommendations at all levels. Infers trends from a variety of datasources and confidently delivers their interpretation; makesrecommendations to executives. Works with moderate guidance in own areaof knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for howyou do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put ourcustomers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of ourgame-changing technology, products and services, especially our digitaltools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and beingopen to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working thatbrings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joininghuddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to dobetter for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and ourcommunities
- Plans and executes multiple projects involving all aspects of businessintelligence solutions and data, including business intelligenceanalysis and data exploitation.
- Takes business intelligence to the next level to support businessdecisions and recommend best practices and policy in businessintelligence implementation, maintenance, and data quality.
- Contributes to a variety of projects related to development, testing,and implementation of new and modified business intelligence systems inan efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Leads analysis and recommendations relating to organization'soptimization and testing efforts.
- Customizes business intelligence report contents and views usingExcel, Access, and other tools to meet the requirements of internalbusiness customers.
- Works with team and customers to define business requirements, resolvetechnical issues, and provide training.
- Works cross-functionally to implement key projects. Interfaces withother departments to leverage data for their respective business needs.
- Tracks web site usage using Omniture and other web tracking tools.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Business
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer