Analyst 2, Business Process Effectiveness
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: - Respect and promote inclusion and diversity - Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities Core Responsibilities: - Monitors vendor performance metrics, host regular calls with the vendor to ensure compliance with process and customer experience requirements Job Specification: - CSG Knowledge required - Technical troubleshooting skills - SQL experience Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for a variety of programs involving business reengineering efforts that support operations and customer experience. Works with a cross-functional team that encompasses representation from all divisions to understand current challenges. Works to define current processes that support the Marketing, Provisioning, Customer Care, and Technical Operations goals. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Supports analysis and design of existing and new business processes that span multiple areas of the organization, including Customer Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance, and Legal.
- Develops scalable processes to support and benefit the Company's vision.
- Deconstructs technical concepts and metrics to facilitate process development.
- Helps to define success metrics for each new process and establishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those metrics.
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each of the following areas: problem statements, process flows, gap analyses, and solution recommendations.
- Develops repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both internal and external) in order to secure alignment.
- Diagnoses, corrects, and documents issues, risks, and problems using Quality Assurance (QA) practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Monitors vendor performance metrics, host regular calls with the vendor to ensure compliance with process and customer experience requirements
- CSG Knowledge required
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- SQL experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer