Recruiter (Internal Oil+Gas)
About the Job
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Recruiter! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruiter to join Cielo in an on-site capacity as we continue to grow our team for the Cameron - Schlumberger account in Portlethen, Aberdeen. In this role you will recruit a variety of both white and blue collar roles whilst developing your skill set using our in-house training system.
You will have:
- Recruitment experience in either agency, in-house or an RPO environment.
- Experience in direct sourcing as well as job advertisement management
- Recruitment expertise across the hiring process including sourcing, selecting and interviewing of candidates.
- Experience of recruiting varied roles.
- Lead a detailed job scope meeting with the hiring leader to determine position specifications, providing relevant market data and recommendations on possible approaches to the search or candidate requirements.
- Review and evaluate candidates who have applied via the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in order to determine who should proceed in the process.
- Develop and manage recruitment marketing plans or sourcing plans to determine the most appropriate candidate sources.
- Source candidates via resume databases, search engine and networking sites using Boolean search language.
- Use an appropriate mix of media to connect with talent communities (phone, email, social media, etc.).
- Arrange interviews and coach candidates on logistical information, interview schedule and overall expectations.
- Ensure candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
- Draft and utilise phone interview templates appropriate to the job description.
- Use independent judgement to compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with position requirements to determine if the candidate is a match for the role or a potential match for other open positions.
Influencing the Hire:
- Partner with the hiring leader and HR to determine offer details as appropriate.
- Articulate a job offer to the candidate and drive for candidate acceptance, anticipating and negotiating counter-offers as appropriate.
- Strict adherence to all regulations (OFCCP and all other compliance standards set forth).
- Work to deliver a strong candidate slate, continuously building talent pipelines to ensure there are multiple qualified candidates in play at all times.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research and recommend solutions to Hiring Managers and HR, escalating to your line manager as appropriate.
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search to the hiring leader, providing a consultative approach with recommendations on how to move forward.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
If this sounds like you apply today or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org M: +44 (0) 7921065873
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual top three leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. For more information, visit cielotalent.com