Interactive Media Specialist
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Employees at all levels are expect to: - Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job Job Specification: - Preferential experience includes: digital marketing, digital sales Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for prospecting, selling, developing, and expanding the client base for Advance Media. Drives new and incremental revenue and regularly meets pre-established activity and results quotas. Monitors and evaluates competitive media spending for sales categories. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules and call expense reports
- Addresses customer complaints quickly and advises management promptly of any situation outside position's scope of authority.
- Coordinates implementation of interactive programs with sales, marketing/promotions and creative services.
- Sales travel is involved when needed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experiences
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Preferential experience includes: digital marketing, digital sales
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer