Product Support Engineer - Intern
About the Job
Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent's expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in our solutions.
Agilent, Mulgrave is currently seeking an intern for 12months to be part of our Product Support Engineering Team.
As an Intern, you will have completed your 2nd or 3rd year at university in engineering and be ready for 12 months industry experience. You will apply the skills learnt at university in a variety of focused hands-on projects, at the same time gain and apply knowledge about Agilent's products and in your assignment. This will help develop real world experience in a company that is a leader in the market it serves.
Specific Job Description:
- Familiarization of Agilent products and processes in relation to Product support
- Develop documentation and collateral for the customer and field team that is effective, complete and consistent with the quality and format as per Agilent standards
- Work collaboratively with Product support and design engineers to develop product documentation and implement them as per Agilent requirements
- Identify customer information needs by liaising with product support engineers and analyze existing/planned products' fit with those needs so that gaps are determined and actioned as part of continuous improvement initiative.
- Identify and gather required technical information from R&D and/or Marketing as and when required