About the Job
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as Marketing Assistant! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for supporting the Senior European Marketing & Engagement Manager in delivering European marketing programs. The role works in collaboration with the Global Marketing team, Service Delivery, Talent Acquisition, Employer Brand and People & Culture teams to support and enhance Cielo’s brand awareness as the most important RPO provider in Europe. The right person will bring energy and a sense of fun with them into the team and wider organisation.
Cielo’s reputation as a market leader means that reputation and experience of the brand is paramount to Cielo’s success. Therefore it is critical that all external communications adhere to the brand guidelines and showcase the fantastic work that we do and excellent results that we achieve.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior marketer to work in a global organisation that is passionate about changing the way the world views talent.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining the Go To Market content on the intranet (Sharepoint), including updating the group’s events calendar. Supporting Cielo’s European business in updating their intranet pages and analysis of Google Analytics dashboard
- Understanding Cielo’s USPs and differentiators and finding content that supports our point of view from multiple sources.
- Updating and maintaining information and news on a daily basis on employee advocacy portal (SoAmpli).
- Analysing data and providing suggestions for future use/content
- Creating and posting daily social media posts utilising the Hootsuite platform
- Assisting with the research, coordination and completion of PR bylines, press releases, awards submissions and case studies
- Assisting with the implementation of specific marketing projects.
- Assisting with the management, promotion and logistics of both external and internal events, including on-the-day event support
- Building close relationships across the business to ensure the marketing team are a go to for good news stories
- Supporting our Client advocacy strategy by ordering gifts and helping with the organisation of events
- Proof reading key documents ·
- Preparing and maintaining collateral (brochures, conference collateral, pre-written content)
- Providing monthly competitor analysis reports
- Ability to research chosen topics in line with strategy and hot topics of the moment in the Talent Acquisition space
- Continual Marketing database management in compliance with GDPR
- Supporting in the creation of materials for European promotion – including project managing translation and taking into account cultural differences
- Responsible for creating and helping individuals to produce content for the monthly All Hands presentation
- Creation of internal weekly news email and support in creation of comms and collateral for internal initiatives in collaboration with Talent Acquisition and People & Culture teams
- Excellent written communication skills with impeccable commitment to quality and the highest attention to detail
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills specifically the ability to meet multiple deadlines under pressure
- Proactive in increasing own knowledge-base, loves learning and keeping abreast of the latest HR and Business trends as well as marketing techniques.
- Knowledge of social media and how to create engagement across Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Fluency in German is desirable
- Marketing or Business Degree
- Knowledge of the RPO/Recruitment industry
- Commercial writing skills – blogs, case studies, social media releases
- Knowledge of using Indesign/design software and have the appetite to create artwork in accordance with the Cielo brand guidelines
- Understanding of GDPR policy and compliance
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual top three leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com