Operator 3, Master Control
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: & Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for multi-functional tasks within the Master Control Center.
Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a
resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Monitors and troubleshoots on-air video and audio signals, satellite
transmissions, multiplexed signals and automation system operations, for
multiple broadcast streams.
- Preps and maintains spots and programs database for air, assists with
content encoding and ingestion, and runs live shows and live cut-ins.
- Manages deployment and retrieval of insertion schedule and
verification files, and monitors commercial insertion system.
- Interacts with and provides service to the promo and traffic
- Provides quality control and support to International services and
- Assists in the organization and implementation of all channel branding
effects on all of the network feeds.
- Performs relief, peak load or normal day-to-day technical duties as
- Assists with the training of newly hired operators.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer