Field Service Engineer with LCMS experience
About the Job
The Danish Customer Service Organization is looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer for our LCMS portfolio to foster the expansion of the solutions and application support capabilities into our core markets. You will support complex technical problems with our other Field Service Engineers throughout Denmark. You will bring in technical knowledge with solution and application experience.
As a Field Service Engineer in Agilent, you will work at a variety of labs, so having a solid understanding of Agilent's portfolio, and continuously learning about new instruments, software and consumables, is key. Applying your creativity, complex problem-solving skills, and can-do attitude is essential. Compliance and reporting are also important responsibilities, such as documenting and ordering components using a variety of databases. Having a natural instinct to deliver the highest-levels of customer service is vital.
Using your customer-oriented support skills you will be expected to spend 95% of your time at customer sites throughout Denmark and possible the other Nordic countries. You will be required to work independently to solve complex technical, solution or application related problems, you must also expect to travel to within Denmark and to other countries up to 20%.
Description of responsibilities:
You will be responsible for on-site installation, implementation, maintenance and repair of company and multi-vendor systems solutions which may include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
- Perform repairs of broad scope and complexity
- Provide on-site installations, familiarization, preventative maintenance, compliance services and added value services
- Perform support for applications
- Perform on-site consulting and training services
- Responsible for promoting Agilent's products and services and submitting leads
- Work with Agilent account team to optimize customer relationship
- Provide product and services feedback to appropriate Agilent organizations
- Quality and process adherence
- Responsible for triggering and performing activities on escalation processes
- Coach and mentor other CE/technicians and external partners