Technical Instrumentation Support Engineer
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The Agilent Global Service Channel Assist (GSCA) team is recruiting a Service Channel Assist Engineer for Gas Phase / Mass Spectrometry (GC / GCMS) products, based within the United States geography at either the Santa Clara, CA or Little Falls, DE facilities - but other US / Canada locations will be considered.
We seek candidates that are:
- Experienced in support and repair of Agilent Gas Phase / Mass Spectrometry (GC / GCMS) analytical instrumentation
- Proficient in troubleshooting techniques and assisting others with technical problems
- A team player and self-motivated
In this role you will:
- Provide technical assistance to customer facing Field Support personnel; by phone and email
- Support Gas Phase / Mass Spectrometry products (GC / GCMS) - Hardware, Software & Applications
- Manage customer escalations for resolution
- Provide feedback of technical issues experienced by our customers to the manufacturing divisions
- Visit customer sites to help resolve issues when required