Dir 1, Director Customer Care
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for leading and directing the operations in the Customer
Account Executive (CAE) department. Oversees the entire CAE operation
environment to achieve Comcast Quality Experience (CQE), excellent
levels of customer service, ensures call quality within the call center,
and delivers tight operational and financial controls in a cost
effective manner. Handles multiple tasks to help drive efficiencies and
cost savings by assisting in developing, analyzing and interpreting
performance, project cost, and subscriber activity to increase
effectiveness of departmental projects.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provides financial modeling and analysis with interdepartmental
leaders to forecast monthly financials.
- Partners with Corporate Finance to ensure proper posting of
departments financials including invoices, accruals, and re-classes.
Researches discrepancies/variances and communicates results.
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental
- Hires, coaches, and evaluates CAE personnel and leadership based on
- Provides leadership, guidance, and direction to CAE leaders and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer