Analyst 2, Finance
About the Job
Business Unit: Military Experience Welcomed! Day 1 Benefits for New Hires! & Job Summary: & Primary Responsibilities: & Core Responsibilities: & Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, and forecasting as an independent contributor. Also responsible for providing a variety of financial data and maintaining and updating financial models and plans. Reports financial analysis to senior management in support of functional business objectives. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Creates and maintains financial models, reports and variance analysis relating to actual Care expense financial performance, forecast and budget.
- Understands care metrics that have financial impact.
- Measures and analyzes actual financial and operational performance and makes recommendations for improving profitability, staffing requirements and processes where needed.
- Reconciles monthly invoices from Vendors prior to approval while assisting with accrual.
- Monitors vendor performance statistics; assisting in quarterly metric target setting.
- Runs & distributes appropriate Daily/Weekly/Monthly and operational reports and other Care business Operations tasks and duties as needed.
- Collaborates/Interacts with other Care Business Operations Team Members to fully understand all parts of the Care operating statement and the metrics that drive financials
- Interacts with other departments such as ROC, Vendor Management, Care, Business Services to ensure resources are available to support their daily needs and special projects to enhance the Customer Experience.
- Conducts various statistical and financial reports,as assigned. Gathers analysis and creates reports.
- Assists in budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses and related reports, as assigned.
-Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
-Maintains statistical/financial databases.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Military Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer