Client Solutions Specialist
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: - Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for developing and modifying sales plans and related packages. Develops proposals, presentations and packages to address the priorities and preferences of assigned market segments. Supports team and Account Manager(s) by researching, organizing and conducting presentations; making pitches; prospecting new clients; creating and providing sales materials; and assisting in closes.
- Facilitates the selling of advertising by providing plans that meet the needs of assigned client and sales force by targeting and appealing to important clients, industries, and market segments.
- Conducts research and analysis to determine best advertising inventory; customizes and recommends sales plans for targeted audiences/clients.
- Develops standard proposals. Develops materials to help account executives implement sales campaigns and to close sales.
- Coordinates necessary materials and tracks inventory of materials. Tracks transactions and ensure preparation of reports regarding information such as sales results or online data such as number of clicks.
- Gathers and summarizes marketplace intelligence relative to sales and programming. Generates, tracks, and distributes sales reports.
- Assists Account Executives with maintaining client relationships and answering client concerns. Troubleshoots and follows up on client concerns.
- Assists Account Executives(s) with additional tasks and duties as assigned.
- Provides stewardship for accounts and recommendations for make goods; negotiates with Account Executives and client.
- Advises and acts upon pre-empt notices, overall reports, and other related inventory information.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer