Workflow Project Manager
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Join our Global Solution Development Center. The Center is part of our drive to create a fundamentally new way to develop workflow solutions for our customers; combining instruments, software, chemistries, consumables and services expertise in a single, focused effort to create integrated solutions. It is where we will pioneer solutions. We will ensure the highest performance, produce the most accurate and reliable results, increase efficiency and productivity, and help advance scientific discovery.
A career defining opportunity, working at the Center means you will be at the forefront of Agilent's growth strategy. You would be part of a multi-disciplinary, international team brought together specifically to change and develop laboratory workflow solutions.
We are looking for a Workflow Project Manager to join the newly established Global Solution Development Center in Singapore. As a Workflow Project Manager, you are responsible for leading and engaging cross-functional teams to complete workflow solution projects from conception to launch, ensuring quality and timeliness of execution.
Roles and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop full scale project plans based on the project scope and solution requirements.
- Assemble and coordinate project teams, manage project budge and timeline, project resource allocation and all project tasks.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and work within the Agilent Project Lifecycle process and ISO 9001:2015, ensuring all deliverables are completed in a timely fashion.
- Active ownership of problems of diverse technical and business scope where the solution requires in-depth evaluation of competing options
- Analyze, plan, and track project phases and activities and proactively communicate deviations to relevant stakeholders.
- Implement and manage project changes, interventions and timely escalation of critical issues to achieve project outputs.
- Provide visibility to management on project risks - actively work to de-risk projects by identifying critical path tasks.
- Track, monitor, and report project deliverables and progress using appropriate tools such as MS Project, SharePoint, dashboards and project reviews.
- Oversee multiple, simultaneous projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Cross-functional collaboration to achieve buy-in among all stakeholders.
- Ensures projects are managed in conformance with Agilent Quality standards.
- Perform other duties assigned that are aligned with the mission of the Global Solutions Development Center
This position is based in Singapore.