Coordinator 3, Facilities
About the Job
Business Unit: Military Experience Welcome! Job Summary: Employees at all levels are expect to: - Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1.
Responsible for ensuring the effective operation of Company facilities. Maintains the mechanical and electrical systems, performing preventative maintenance duties and repairs, and coordinating with facility and maintenance vendors. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Assists management in development and evaluation of plans for projects to be carried out by vendors; coordinates and monitors performance of vendors performing building related services.
- Inspects all areas of the building(s), rendering general corrective maintenance as necessary to maintain proper level of appearance and operation of various equipment, fixtures, etc. and reports deficiencies as well as suggestions for improvement.
- Ensures the maintenance of and continued operation of mechanical systems such as HVAC systems, boiler, fans, generators, electrical switch gear, and UPS systems.
- Coordinates preventive maintenance and repairs programs on all building mechanical infrastructures.
- Maintains records to track maintenance and repairs.
- Handles any facilities emergencies that arise.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Experience with mechanical, electgrical and building automation systems within a mission critical environment.
Military Experience Welcome!
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer