Quality Specialist - Hardware Solutions
About the Job
Agilent in Glostrup is looking for an experienced QA Specialist to work within cross functional Hardware product development teams in an international environment.
In this challenging role as QA Specialist you will represent Quality Assurance in Hardware design and development projects ensuring compliance to Agilent's quality management system and external requirements in general -- especially with regards to Design Control, Risk Management, Change Control, Verification & Validation and Design Transfer.
As a QA Specialist you will also be responsible for driving initiatives and changes to the current processes as well as collaborating with international colleagues to achieve corporate goals.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication and collaboration skills that takes a pride in working with the project teams to deliver high quality products and documentation for our Hardware solutions.
Your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- QA's one point of contact in the hardware projects and secure alignment with the rest of the QA organization
- Design Assurance -- assure high quality throughout the development process of the Hardware
- Design and development planning
- Design input / Design Output
- Risk Management
- Design review
- Design Transfer
- Design Verification & Validation activities
- Change Management
- Collaborating with international colleagues to achieve corporate goals -- working within cross-functional product development teams in an international environment
- Maintain and continually develop the design control model and QMS system
The ideal candidate can facilitate Hardware's development activities (from a QA point of view) including Risk Management.