Brand & Digital Consultant
About the Job
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Brand & Digital Consultant! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Brand & Digital Consultant will develop and implement talent brand, attraction and engagement solutions that enable clients to enhance the quality of hire, ignite talent performance and maximize the value of the client’s employer brand. The key result areas for this position are talent marketing excellence, attraction and engagement activities and profitable delivery across new and existing clients. Working within the Global Brand, Digital and Communications Practice this is a chance to be at the cutting edge of our industry.
- Develop commercially effective talent brand, digital and communications solution.
- Use Market and Talent intelligence to inform highly targeted talent marketing initiatives
- Partner with clients to develop briefs, then own the development and deployment of the solution
- Manage various Brand & Digital projects with delivery on time, on budget and delighting the client
- Deliver core product/service revenues across new and existing clients.
- Measure and maximize ROI on all projects
- Service delivery, management & governance
- Partner with internal stakeholders to support business development opportunities such as multi-national RPO deals
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred in a related field. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Extensive experience in employer branding or recruitment marketing is required (either RPO/In-House or Brand/Recruitment Marketing Agency)
- Located on site 3 days per week in Brookfield, Wi
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong understanding of talent marketing at least one key area is required; EVP/Employer brand strategy, advertising, social media, recruitment marketing technology
- Translate best practice into relevant, practical and effective solutions & products
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org