COMMUNITY ACCOUNT REPRESENATIVE - ROSWELL
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for increasing the number of active subscribers and product
penetration in assigned multi-dwelling properties/communities by
selling and promoting Comcast products including video, high-speed
Internet, voice and XFINITY Home. Develop strong relationships with
property management that is conducive to the sale and retention of
Comcast products and services. Provide ongoing sales support to assigned
MDU properties. Utilizes advanced knowledge of Comcast's products and
services as well as sales process experience to maximize sales. Works
with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Comcast products, selling and
promoting offerings to customers on-site within multi dwelling units.
Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of features,
benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video, high-
speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals including net add improvement and
penetration goals as established by local market. Drives customer
acquisition, awareness, retention and interest in XFINITY products,
bundles and offers at the property level by leveraging available
programs (e.g., community rewards for property staff, events, marketing
collateral, channel resources and online/digital tools).
- Proactively follows-up with customer and property staff as appropriate
regarding sales, product, technical, or customer care issues. Leads
fast resolution of product and customer care issues across customer
care, billing and technical support as a single point of contact who
is helpful to the customer and property staff and also to internal
- Develops strong working relationships with property management and
leasing staff of MDU properties and leverages their support through on-
site programs and events.
- Calls on and visits all new build MDU properties on regular and
consistent basis prior to and following occupancy; manages and attends
frequent on-site events to generate subscriber growth. For new build and
win back properties ensures that Comcast services are available prior to
- Effectively utilizes Microsoft Office, Google, Facebook, Twitter,
mobile apps, and other software programs and social media to drive
online marketing efforts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 2-3 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer