HR Director, North/East
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: -Change steward, track record of improving employee engagement -Hands-on experience applying change management& principals in an inclusive& manner - Generally requires 10+ years related experience Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for participating in the development of Company and Human
Resources objectives, personnel philosophy, and strategic planning in
relation to personnel programs and trends in Human Resources management.
Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to
all employees within the Company. Provides support and direction to
Human Resources administrative staff in regard to Human Resources
polices, EEO, wage, and salary management, benefits, and training.
Directs training staff to ensure that all required training programs are
completed and documented. Develops Human Resources strategies and
implements plans that align with Company and Division business
objectives. Provides leadership and direction for team which may include
multiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for
functional area(s). May have responsibility for developing and managing
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Develops, implements, and coordinates policies and procedures for the
Human Resources department to establish and maintain an effective
department through managing, advising, and motivating department
- Counsels management and employees on disciplinary actions and
- Provides support, direction, and coaching for training and development
- Oversees government, legal, and regulatory requirements and/or
complaints in various areas.
- Maintains an efficient recruitment/interviewing function to ensure
adequate staffing at all levels.
- Develops Human Resources strategies for business groups that includes
workforce planning, pay-for-performance, talent management, talent
acquisition, and succession.
- Partners with business leaders to achieve organization and business
- Leads department personnel, including direct supervision, hiring,
training, and performance management.
- Partners with senior management to develop strategic HR goals,
policies, and programs that align with business initiatives.
- Operates HRIS system(s) to maintain appropriate data integrity.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
-Must be willing to travel up to 50%& within the market
-Change steward, track record of improving employee engagement
-Hands-on experience applying change management& principals in an inclusive& manner
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer