Finance Representative - Revenue accounting
Agilent Technologies, Inc. Default,
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
- Ensuring Revenue Recognition & Deferrals in accordance with US GAAP & Agilent corporate accounting policies
- Operating lease and Finance lease accounting in accordance with ASC840
- SAB 104 transit time accruals, Agent accounting, SOX compliance
- Recommends action to higher level managers where accounting transactions have material impact on financial results.
- Assists in providing customer support that includes troubleshooting transaction problems, handling business queries and Audit requests / projects.
- Manage Month end close activities.
- Reviewing Reconciliations of Deferred Revenue, Accounts receivables, Unbilled AR, Customer deposits and other accounts.
- Deferred Revenue Reporting
- Maintaining & Recording adequate Reserves against doubtful debts
- Distributors Commission/Indent Commission Accounting
- Managing Integration of Acquisitions