Senior Analyst Marketing Business Intelligence
About the Job
Business Unit: Military Experience Welcomed! Day 1 Benefits for New Hires! & Job Summary: & Employees at all levels are expect to: & Primary Responsibilities: & Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
This position is responsible for supporting the overall business intelligence of Marketing Analytics supporting Marketing Acquisition, Upgrades, Retentions, Multicultural and Product.& Highly experienced in dealing with big data to create insightful, comprehensive, easy to understand and actionable reports.& Ability to automate, develop process and procedure to create efficiencies for overall Marketing analytics reports and databases. Benchmark overall customer activities and ARPU performance across regions, channels, products, package, initiatives and targets.& Knowledge in Comcast Product and Services is a plus.& Ability to work from scratch with little guidance to come up with rational approaches to solve analytical problems.& Ability to work and partner with multiple layers of the organization based on strong communication skills.& Strong SQL and Excel data modelling skills are required.& Intermediate Tableau is required.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Create insightful, comprehensive, easy to understand and actionable reports on ad hoc and recurring basis
- Develop and design foundational reports and dashboards to serve strategic needs for end users
- Prepare, maintain, analyze, and distribute recurring and ad hoc reporting/analysis
- Provide analysis to evaluate/validate marketing strategy and initiative& performance against target and other benchmarks
- Provide recommendations on KPIs needed for reports and analysis
- Collaborate with other organizations to reconcile different approach and drive common understanding
- Expertly writes SQL queries and performs ad hoc analysis against large databases
- Works independently to come up with rational and defendable approaches to solve analytical problems
- Performs all business intelligence analysis and data exploitation. Extracts signals and signatures from raw data, integrates that information with other data sources and compiles/disseminates formatted reports to customers.
- Recommends improvements to competitive business intelligence reports and interpretation of data by sales, business development, product, and executive committees.
- Plans and executes system testing. Requires knowledge of the customer's mission and technology used to accomplish a given task.
- Leads the analysis and reconciliation of data and reporting projects and initiatives delivery.
- Develops, maintains, and reports all relevant product, site, and customer metrics and applies findings to develop appropriate goals and projections.
- Trains others throughout the organization in using key analytical and forecasting tools and statistical analysis.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be expert in building Analytical Models in Excel.& & Must be able to manage large datasets in excel.
- Must have solid SQL experience writing queries against large databases including ability to write: subqueries, join tables, case statements, cast data types and other functions.
- Must have creativity to come up with logical approach to solve new analytical problems, and communication skills to explain/defend the recommendations.
- Must be self-starter who is comfortable working independently in blank space.
- Needs strong influencing skills and ability to work in matrixed environment.& Process improvement experience is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are necessary to interface effectively with management, co-workers and various other internal and external customers.
- Intermediate Tableau skill is required
- Database administration, Cognos and Essbase experience is plus
Education Level-Bachelors Degree in Business or Equivalent
Years of Experience-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Military Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
Employees at all levels are expect to:
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer