Rep 3, Warehouse/Materials
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for coordinating and overseeing the inspection, preparation,
processing, and distribution of customer equipment within a warehouse
environment. Manages work orders and customer accounts, as necessary.
Ships and receives packages and inventories equipment and materials.
Assists with tracking inventory and performing inventory audits. May
operate forklift. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own
area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Maintains an adequate supply of CPE and other material for issue.
Determines material min/max order points to ensure proper inventory
stock. Prepares and issues CPE on a daily basis to comply with
installation requirements. Collects CPE, system equipment, and other
- Conducts regular equipment inventory counts and generates and submits
- Prepares inventory material requisitions in the inventory management
system using web-based reports and systems.
- May assist in the training and delegation of work to lower-level
Warehouse and Materials Representatives.
- Accurately inputs CPE and inventory transactions into appropriate
databases, spreadsheets, billing systems, and/or information management
- Processes repair orders for CPE and other electronics for
shipment/receipts from vendors and maintains the appropriate logs for
- Handles shipping and receiving responsibilities such as packing and
preparing items for shipment, loading and unloading trucks, and
inspecting and documenting received materials.
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer