Supervisor, SMB Direct Sales (CAM) - 9601 E Panorama Cir, Centennial, CO
About the Job
Business Unit: Military Experience Welcome! Job Summary: Employees at all levels are expect to: - Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Benefits start Day 1 for New Hires.
Responsible for a team of business to business outbound telesales representatives that are focused on retaining and growing our existing customer base. Direct team of representatives on upsell/cross-sell and renewing existing small-to-medium business customers over the telephone. Develop, motivate and coach representatives to ensure they achieve sales quotas through solution based selling and account management. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Lead team focused on retaining existing business customers by example in key areas: prospecting, time management, funnel management, forecasting, product knowledge and closing business.
- Coach and develop all sales representatives in providing superior customer service, achieving quality standards and meeting performance expectations by giving timely and appropriate feedback.
- Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily basis.
- Ensure daily activity targets are met.
- Conduct regular team meetings to improve skills, share best practices and deliver key communications.
- Conduct performance reviews and prepares performance improvement plans. Hire, discipline, and terminate personnel as necessary.
- Partner with leadership in the business to business organization to ensure positive working relationships and effective communication between functional areas.
- Conduct side by side coaching and call monitoring to ensure compliance with selling company techniques and strategies.
- Work directly with other supervisors to ensure consistency and teamwork.
- Provide appropriate feedback to management from consumers and sales representatives to help business continue to grow and evolve.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience.
Military Experience Welcome!
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer