Creative Coordinator, Creative Services
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for daily support for the Creative Services Department.
Possess strong organizational, administrative, computer and
communication skills. Maintains the highest level of confidentiality,
work and business ethic, tact and discretion. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Prepares internal and external communications, Power Point
presentations, letters, memos, and reports. Compiles reels of creative
- Schedules and attends weekly staff meetings, take precise notes and
distribute minutes of meetings promptly.
- Organizes and maintains creative design layouts, proofs, comprehensive
layouts and computer graphics.
- Keeps up-to-date and proficient with design software.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly creative services activity reports.
- Maintains client database.
- Oversees the maintenance of client and prospect files.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer